This blog contains my personal critiques and observations of current styles. I’ll tell you about it in the form of a personal.
- Tired of fashion journalists telling you “what’s hot and what’s not,” or at least sick of them phrasing it that way
- Frustrated by magazines that only feature clothes that cost more than your rent
- Longing for someone who understands what a hip young thing you are
- Journalism graduate from the University of Texas
- In love with fashion, music and Austin, TX
- Enthusiastic, judgmental (whichever is called for)
Let’s see where this goes.
A Note on Ethics:
I am not cool enough to have companies give me much for free. Regardless, you can rest assured that this blog will never be an advertising service. If I promote any product or service, it is my own opinion being shared for the purpose of entertainment, not the result of me receiving money or gifts.
I will also adhere to the “full disclosure” policy of honest fashion bloggers. If I feature any gifted item, it will be identified as such.